Sunday, August 23, 2009

Will a service pack 2 give me back my security center and windows firewall?

a glitch in this computer caused this or did someone delete this?



Will a service pack 2 give me back my security center and windows firewall?ariel



SP2 does contain the firewall. But if you are asking this forum if someone deleted your files, no one knows that but you.



SP2 is free from Microsoft, either by download or they will send you the CD if your copy of Windows XP is legal.



Will a service pack 2 give me back my security center and windows firewall?computers



For windows XP? yes. windows XP SP1 does no longer support windows update. and windows firewall is included with SP2.



Good luck =)



www.windowsupdate.com (it will have a link to the right saying "have you got SP2?")
well try the upgrade. viruses might have done that "glitch"
Goto start%26gt; click run %26gt;type in services.msc and check if the security center service is running.



if you only rely on the windows firewall .then install a good firewall



http://www.zonealarm.com/store/content/c...

No comments:

Post a Comment