Friday, August 21, 2009

Why do I get a security warning nearly every time I go to a new page when browsing on the internet?

I keep getting a pop up saying "You are about to view pages over a secure connection. Any information you exchange with this site cannot be viewed by anyone else on the Web." Then there's a little box below this message to check that says "In the future, do not show this warning." But every time I check it I still get the pop up. What's causing this and how can I get it to stop? I want to be secure on the computer, but I hate having to click yes a billion times when I switch to a new page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.



Why do I get a security warning nearly every time I go to a new page when browsing on the internet?virus scan



You most likely have it set to ask for permission before you change to a page with a different security level. In IE go to Tools...Internet Options....Security Settings....scroll down through the settings until you find the one for changing between security levels. Click Enable...apply....okay and you should stop having the problem.



Why do I get a security warning nearly every time I go to a new page when browsing on the internet?anti virus scan



You probably have your firewall settings too high.
And before you make any changes, make a backup while its still working.

No comments:

Post a Comment