Friday, August 21, 2009

My computer will not display slideshows and games on myspace, what is wrong?

I have a Compaq Presario. XP. I have Spyware, Virus scan, and other security features. What is causing me to not be able to see slideshows, etc.?



My computer will not display slideshows and games on myspace, what is wrong?virus scanner



You may have to upgrade to the latest version of Macromedia Flash 9. Google "upgrade macromedia flash" and you will find the upgrade file. Make sure to get it from the macromedia website.



My computer will not display slideshows and games on myspace, what is wrong?anti virus software



On the TOOL menu of your computer click on INTERNET OPTIONS and click ADVANCED to check the appropriate box for activex control or you may check box that says PLAY ANIMATION/video IN WEB PAGES. Without it you cannot view slide or watch/visit some Macromedia flash sites. Good luck
its ur device wrong ,,,,,,,,,,ask philip or andrew for fixing in robi place
You prpbably have flash or activex blocked. In IE look at the top of the page when it loads and see if theres a yellow bar, if so click on it and allow it to function.

No comments:

Post a Comment