Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I "update my computer" so I can install a "patch"?

And what exactly does this mean?



SECURITY: Vulnerability in HTML Help Could Allow Remote Code Execution - Windows XP



How do I "update my computer" so I can install a "patch"?antispyware



So you got this message from windows update?



if so...



From that pop-up you can download and then install



There are other way to get the updates also



this is a very basic answer if you need more help and can provide



more details visit me here in the forum



http://www.mikedigital.com



How do I "update my computer" so I can install a "patch"?best antivirus software



When you do a Windows Update or set your pc to do Automatic Updates, it installs any patches available for your machine.



.



This MS site will explain how to use the Automatic Update and a lot on more to keep your computer safe and running well.



http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security...
Go to update.microsoft.com and let it run the updates.
Click on start, and go to the control panel. You should have the Security Center there. It will allow you to change it so you automatically get updates daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment