Friday, August 21, 2009

My computer is telling me I have a virus and it keeps...?

Ok...So I have McAfee, but that isnt what is telling me I have a worm or this trojan horse thing. Its actually these spyware programs I never even had that want me to buy this program. I am so confused and need help. I need to get rid of this crap. The virus blocker even added itself to my toolbar. Its call Security toolbar 7.1 . I NEED HELP. IM ABOUT READY TO RIP MY HAIR OUT.



Im soo confused. I can tell you some more info, just let me know what you need to know. My mind is going to fast.



My computer is telling me I have a virus and it keeps...?virus protection software



I love the junk answers you people get on here. You probably have a variant of the trojan ZLOB just run the smitfraudfix tool from the link below and it will clean the computer right up



http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix...



My computer is telling me I have a virus and it keeps...?adware



Easy ... No problem Report It


Sorry to you're using Microsoft Windows.



Try SuperAntiSpyware - http://www.SuperAntiSpyware.com/



Its a bolt-on for Windows (like McAfee) that helps clear out a good lot of the Microsoft nasties.



If you get totally fed up with viruses, spyware, adware, stupid toolbars, defragging, and that rubbish, then its probably time to consider an upgrade to either Mac OS X or Linux.
Uninstall any program you didn't install, download AVG Anti spyware and anti virus and get ad-aware.
No single program can detect and eradicate all spyware. It is best to use multiple programs, I recommend using Ad-aware and Spybot which are among the best (they are free).

No comments:

Post a Comment