Sunday, August 23, 2009

I am absolutely fed up with my Norton Internet Security!! What else should i use?

I paid like $60 for the most useless piece of antivirus there is! I keep getting errors from norton, i go to their website to fix the problem and it NEVER works! What else is there?!?!? im so frustrated right now i could throw my computer off my roof!!!!!



I am absolutely fed up with my Norton Internet Security!! What else should i use?anti virus



The highest rated free one is Kaspersky. AVG free is also well respected by the user community. As far as paid subscriber, I recommend PC-Cillin from Trend Micro. It is light on the system resources and very effective. To remove Norton, you will need to right click the Icon on the taskbar and disable before you can go into the Control Panel and run a remove.



I am absolutely fed up with my Norton Internet Security!! What else should i use?auto protect



Panda software.



It works and Norton does not. I know so many companies that use it too and don't get that Norton just doesn't do it anymore.
AVG
AVG Anti-Virus... isn't that problematic as Norton (most useless and labor intensive anti-virus in computing history!)
this is a link to free sec..downloads but also have pay downloads look them over your self and try some of these



http://www.download.com/Best-free-securi...
i use avast, zonealarm, and spybot search and destroy.
There r tweaks u can make to the application so it's not a constant pain. I know what u r talking about when it's always alerting u about this and that or something, it can be a real pain in the caboose. U need to open the settings for norton and eyeball'em real good, read them all and understand what everything means. For now sounds like u need to turn off some of the things it does like minitor ur registry and turn off some of the alerts, look for these in ur settings.
You should probably get AT%26T Yahoo internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment