Sunday, August 23, 2009

I can't get my computer to open MiGente. It always says, "cannot display...". Is it a

I already tried to change security setttings for IE. Earlier it opened without any problems, but since a few days it refuge to be opened.



I can't get my computer to open MiGente. It always says, "cannot display...". Is it a threat?antivirus protection



Hi,



It's not you or nor your computer settings it's on MIgente/Blackplanet. They made a mistake updating their servers like 1-2 weeks ago. I did send them several emails but they don't reply nor fix the problem.



The interesting thing is you can PING the page and nothing gets lost so I'm not sure what it is they did wrong.



You might want to send them an email telling them that you have the same problem!? mghelp@custhelp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment