Friday, August 21, 2009

My computer got some virus in system 32. plz help!?

hi, i have dell laptop. i got some virus in my system 32. i have used spyware doctor n smitfraud fix several times but its still there. since so many days some website is coming on my desktop. whenever i refresh it, it says u have to set active x controll. n whenever i try to open my documents, it says ur current security settings doesn't alow this, plz help me to fix all these probs. i'll appreciate it. thanks a lot



My computer got some virus in system 32. plz help!?internet security 2006



try doing a system restore to a point that you feel was virus free.



My computer got some virus in system 32. plz help!?microsoft



Make sure that you have a good anti virus and anti spy ware program installed on your computer. check out http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-sAFtLsc8e... for more details.
First, make sure that Spyware Doctor is properly configured:



Launch Spyware Doctor. Click on the settings tab.



* General



o Check in "Run Scan on Windows Startup" and choose Intelli-Scan



o Uncheck "Show disclaimer when repairing"



o Make sure that Smart Update is set to "Download and install updates (silently)"



* Scan settings



o Check in "Scan Alternative Data Streams"

No comments:

Post a Comment