Friday, August 21, 2009

Name one computer program you can't live without.....?

....that has nothing to do with security.



Name one computer program you can't live without.....?liveupdate



paintshop pro 8



Name one computer program you can't live without.....?nortin



Ares



(just like LimeWire)



I'd die without it.
halo the video game
Soldat (Game)



Tremulous (Game)



all freeware (for free, no hitch)
The Sims 2... I think if I went cold turkey off that game I could possibly end up in an asylum.
Internet Explorer and Games
IE
my favorite game Age of Empires III
Mozilla Firefox.
Most important: My decompiler



Next: Macromedia 2004
Microsoft Word. The most wanted and most used by me
Fullly Functioning Operating System without any error . Because without an O.S one would not be able to work on a Computer .

No comments:

Post a Comment