Sunday, August 23, 2009

I am on a work computer and was getting myspace and youtube. Now I can't access them.?

All other pages load perfectly. I can understand them blocking them for most employees, but I'm a security guard and don't have much else to do but sit in a small guard shack. Is there a way to access them anyway?



I am on a work computer and was getting myspace and youtube. Now I can't access them.?bmw



You might be able to ping the site, then enter the IP address for the site. do this by going to "run", and type in "cmd". when it pops up, type "ping", a space, then the URL of the site you want. a number with decimals should come up. enter that number into the address bar.



You may also be able to try using a proxy. try going to www.esconda.com. it may work. you can also search for proxy server lists on the internet. find one, then to to the Internet Options. (in tools, at the top). go to the connections tab. click LAN settings. at the bottom, type in the IP address, (those decimal numbers again) and the port number, which will most likely be something like 80, or 8080. click ok. then proceed to your site.



None of that is guaranteed, some blocking systems are very good at not letting you in. in that case, you're out of luck.



I am on a work computer and was getting myspace and youtube. Now I can't access them.?free adware remover

No comments:

Post a Comment