Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HELP!! my computer is so slow, connecting to the Internet just wondered if anyone knows whats happen

when i first log on the DSL light and USB light flicker like crazy? then the conection symbol says speed 576.0 kbps one minunte then speed of 8.0 kbps the next.I am with bt and not experienced problems before.It is just a nightmare if I only want to go online for half an hour,it is taking half an hour if that to bring up my home page...all security is up to date have de-fragged it ect is this just conection problems? P.S what dose DSL and USB stand for? : ) Any advise really appreciated



HELP!! my computer is so slow, connecting to the Internet just wondered if anyone knows whats happening?network



try running awc personal free edition



HELP!! my computer is so slow, connecting to the Internet just wondered if anyone knows whats happening?norton



DSL is the data line for the internet, don't know what it stands for



USB is Universal Serial Bus, universal is one, meaning only one type of connection is needed, webopedia.com had the best article about this. It seems that you are downloading too much stuff from the web, I experienced this problem when I was downloading music, but realised that I would be breaching certain laws if I used it for anything. So don't download so much rubbish and your connection will be faster.
Contact your ISP. It could be because there are a lot of people connecting to the iinternet through your ISP at the same time.
Your computer infected by virus, You need to re-format your hard disk.. Good Luck%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
probably a virus on ur pc...and dsl stands for direct satellite link..either u got a bad signal thats why its slow.. or check the settings on ur pc ! good luck
I don't like to type much , so he here is whats happening..

No comments:

Post a Comment