Sunday, August 23, 2009

HELP please!! I use Panda Security But it fails to scan mail ?

I use XP home with Tiscali broad band %26 have limited experiance, I think I could have down loaded a suspect update my computer acts weired (1) slow reacting after De frag completed (2) Before scanning mail it stops %26 pop up notice = network problems prevent connection to microsoft exchange server, I type them in %26 pop up returns I contact Tiscali @ 50p per min %26 get a Indian person who does not understand me %26 mumbles I contact Panda They refer me to Tiscali at this stage I feel lost %26 every time I log in after + - two minutes The screen short / cuts, cut out %26 re - sets itself it feels like an outsider is booking as well could my bank details are at risc? I am realy worried I have tried to make rescue discs. How can I confirme that all files are on? Then how do I proceed from there? I will be very gratfull for good avice With respectful thanks Ps am new to UK and do not have a credit card can only pay cash PLs help



HELP please!! I use Panda Security But it fails to scan mail ?symantic



If I were you I would uninstall Panda and download Grisoft/AVG, it is a free virus scanner and will check all incoming emails and files as well. All updates are free and it has never let me down, can be downloaded free from http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/lng/us/...



HELP please!! I use Panda Security But it fails to scan mail ?viruses



download avg or avast both are free
I have used Panda for quite a while and it checks my email both ways unless I disable that. You have other problems with your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment