Friday, August 21, 2009

Is PC-Cillin a good Internet Security Program?

Also, dose it slow down your computer? How would you compare it to the free verison of Avast anti-virus and free Zone Alarm firewall?



Is PC-Cillin a good Internet Security Program?ktm



Hi there,



Wells PC-Cillin can be considered as a good internet security program, its good, perhaps you could check the top 10 antiviruses here http://anti-virus-software-review.topten...



According to me, I have been using computers from the past 5 years, and have use almost 70% of the current antivirus programs, among most of them, pretend to detect n remove viruses, but I dont know I got attracted to Norton Antivirus. Till 2004 Norton was slow it slows down your pc, it slows mine too, but it gave a good security to me, and now after the 2005 versions the program is faster and has more security.



You know what from the past 2 yrs I have scanned and removed viruses in the harddisk for many of my friends who got infected by some viruses(mostly trojan), cause I keep norton updates uptodate. the interesting thing is those friends even have antivirus, but its a complete different product which are few among those top 10 programs, lol. Ofcourse some ppl say norton doesnt detects few ones, but personally I feel its cool n good.



as far as free versions are concerned, they are good only to detect the viruses, but if you try to remove the viruses using the free versions, they will simply popup you with PRODUCT BUY window.

No comments:

Post a Comment