Friday, August 21, 2009

My computer is loading webpages so slow...whats going on?

I find that myspace (groups and profiles), and other websites are loading wayyy to slow. Furthermore, when I do a search on yahoo this blank page comes up with the word continue up at the top left hand corner. I don't click it, instead I just back my page and try again. What can I do? I have cleaned temp internet files, ran disk cleanup, and defragged. I run yahoo anti spy and norton security all the time! Also, I have the phishing filter - but my husbands login info is not affected by this! HELP!



My computer is loading webpages so slow...whats going on?virus protection



You mite want to do hijackthis and delete the stuff that doesn't need to be there, Becarefull using hijackthis because not all the stuff in it is bad, but it sounds like you probable have some toolbars and stuff like that running in your browser. Also other things like bearshear, utorrent etc.. take up internet speed.... If you need more help just im me and i will see what i can do....



LVL 2's dont forget to use the thumbs up for the people that do the best answear you think....



My computer is loading webpages so slow...whats going on?agv



Ok, either the sites you're surfing is lagging because there's to many other people surfing it at the same time as you. OR you have a very slow internet service. Internet speed does not matter by your computer, it matter if its fast. i just bought my computer and its x 2 processor 4gb of ram, and whenever i go to my sister house the internet is always slow ( same situation like yours) but when i use the internet i have at home ( which is 500kb/s) i can do anything with it.
try restarting your modem
I had the same problem. If you have a router, then you need to turn off the router for about a day. After that is done it should be faster. Then you go to control panel %26gt; network connections%26gt;then you should see your network or internet in that window. Double click on that and another window will pop up telling you about the connection, then you should go to the support tab, and click repair, if there are any problems it should reapir it than it'll be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment