Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I cannot bring up facebook on my computer.?

I am unable to pull up the Facebook site. It was working fine yesterday and nothing has been installed or changed on my system.(that I know of) I can bring up any other site out there. I have tried turning off my internet security, lowering my security, cookies to the lowest possible level and am now at the point of frustration as none of this has been successful. I have tried system restore, uninstalling and reinstalling IE7. (I even swore at it a couple of times) I would appreciate any suggestions, and yes, I deleted my temp files and cookies also......... :(



I cannot bring up facebook on my computer.?anti virus protection



Try downloading Firefox and see if you can access it through that browser. If it works, then obviously there's something wrong with IE7 (wouldn't be the first time). Who knows, maybe you'll actually like Firefox and stick with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment