Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Help! my computer shut down after it discovered a virus and its been shutting down periodically sinc

I used Norton Internet Security, 2007 to scan my Pc and once it discovers the virus, it ask me 2 save all my work and restarts instead of removing it and when my system boots, it displays something about my system recovering from a serious system error (at every startup)... but the virus is still there and each time i scan Norton restarts my system to protect it or the system restarts itself. Now I am afraid it will restart my system any minute from now and even more afraid to scan my PC because Norton is afraid of the visus 2, please help me out!



Help! my computer shut down after it discovered a virus and its been shutting down periodically since then...?norton



i suggest that you save all your work to CD's and DVD's or an external hard drive (whichever you have to use) then get your windows CD (im assuming you operate Windows) and reboot your whole PC. it will wipe everything from the memory of your computer, deleting the virus with it!! and you will have a brand new PC :P it will go a lot faster too!! good luck



Help! my computer shut down after it discovered a virus and its been shutting down periodically since then...?spyware remover



do a system restore to about a year before this happened then a virus scan

No comments:

Post a Comment