Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Calling all Computer whizzes, please somebody help..?

Suddenly I am absolutely bombarded with spam. I didn't have this problem before and nothing has changed. I logged on today to find 104 emails and probably half of those were spam! Is my security system not filtering them out? I report them as spam every time and I am still getting them from the same companies. Is it yahoo's fault? Please tell me who and how to contact to get this to stop. First most informative answer gets 10 pts! Thanks in advance.



Calling all Computer whizzes, please somebody help..?norton ghost



I advise to you is to run these two free version. Download superantispyware, free version. http://www.superantispyware.com Update and run an indepth scan. (Your PC, may be what is known as a "BOT", has been hijacked and being used for span).



Also download the free version of A2Squard Free from Austria. http://www.emsisoft.com Will find keyloggers, rogue dialers, malware, hacking tools, spyware, adware, trace spyware, trojans, and tracking cookies.



Please don't ever open one spam email. These people have technology that if you should ever open, they will know that there is a actual person on the other end and will send you even more. Best that you delete them. (Yahoo is suppose to filter spam as much as possible. All that is missed should go to your "bulk file".



You can ctc. support@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment