Sunday, August 23, 2009

Iam trying to update internet explorer 7 on my computer, but the computer gives me a message?

saying the security of the system does not allow? please help



Iam trying to update internet explorer 7 on my computer, but the computer gives me a message?antivirus downloads



try windows update or let it update automatically



Iam trying to update internet explorer 7 on my computer, but the computer gives me a message?cafe racer



If you have virus protect, your firewall is blocking you from installing this information. Go into the software and change the setting to allow you to install that software. Good Luck!
Hi there



Are you logged onto your computer as an administrator. To check, go to your start menu, select control panel and then select user accounts. Look at the accounts you have setup and check that the one you are logged onto is an administrator account. It will say underneath the name of the acount.



Hope this helps.



Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment