Sunday, August 23, 2009

Legislations for unlicensed software for computer networking?

The question I am looking for is the consequence of installing an unlicensed software within a networked business.



I mean, for a Network Manager, obviously security procedures would be introduced. (code of conduct etc....anymore to mention, please tell me.)



If i decide to install a copy of a 'multimedia software' which I use at home, could it be allowed for other staffs to have access to this



software on the network?



In other words (to simplify my question) is there a legislation regarding the use of unlicensed software on a network?



Legislations for unlicensed software for computer networking?download



It would be a violation of the End User License Agreement. That thing that most people ignore and just click accept or next on. Or you can always look it up on the BSA website...



http://www.bsa.org/usa/

No comments:

Post a Comment