Friday, August 21, 2009

My computer got many Auto Update (fromWindows Xp Update).Do they have good or bad affect with my cop

Windows Update such as many kind of Windows XP hotfix, many kind of Security Update for window Xp, Update for WindowsXp etc.



If they've bad efect, why? and can I remove them all?. If they are good why?



My computer got many Auto Update (fromWindows Xp Update).Do they have good or bad affect with my coputer?triumph



You need all of them. They are the periodic fixes that Microsoft sends out when they find program errors in Windows and also fixes for security errors they find. If they find out that hackers have found for example a backdoor into your system through a certain port, they will send out a hot fix to block the backdoor so to speak and protect your system. I wouldn't uninstall any of them.



My computer got many Auto Update (fromWindows Xp Update).Do they have good or bad affect with my coputer?worms



well it's necessary other wise you're computer will be remain vulnerable some time these hot fix reduce speed but over all it's good
hey man if ur Xp is not pirated then auto update is good but if it is then u should goo in control panel then firewall setting in that turn off automatic updates as it will corrupte ur data of xp then u have to format ur xp again and all the data in ur c drive will get lost bye

No comments:

Post a Comment