Friday, August 21, 2009

I m getting norton internet security alert on my PC.what does this mean?

actually there's coming an alert that someone is trying to access your computer.there is medium risk.



what this mean and what should i do



can i know that who is trying to do this.



I m getting norton internet security alert on my PC.what does this mean?abtuvurys 2005



When we are online on Internet lot of data is uploaded and downloded, many sites take information from our computer about the settings of explorer or some time actuly it can be a threat, so whnever it happens Anity virus warns you. but dont worry, the anty virus is taking care and informing you about the same.



I m getting norton internet security alert on my PC.what does this mean?antivirus programs



This may mean that you have to update your antivirus..however i will recommend AVG antivirus.Its' more efective than Norton
Click on the more info link when the alert comes up to get info about where the attack (IP address) is coming from. I used to get these all the time and traced it down to a false alarm. Try a LiveUpdate first to make sure it's not something they've fixed. Mine just stopped showing alerts, as I think they found the problem and fixed it.
that happens alot if you are using softwares that requires internet connection.



here is how to deal with it:



1. if you have just opened a game or a software and you have selected an option that requires internet connection (for example: you want to update your product) and this warning appears with the name of your software is trying to access the internet, then thats OK



2. if a strange name wants to access your computer block it
It means I'm hacking you
This alert u.. u having virus in ur PC.. Scan ur PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment