Sunday, August 23, 2009

I have hard wired a computer into my house. It runs the lights inside and outside.?

It from keyboards in each room I can controll everything from the TV, Stereo's, Video Security camera's, refrigerators, oven, etc... My problem is I can only get it to turn the air on or off and the heat on and off. Does anyone know where I can find a sight that i can visit to learn how to get a program to let me set the temperature with the heat and air?



I have hard wired a computer into my house. It runs the lights inside and outside.?aurora



My boyfriend says to write a simple dos based temperature program to turn the heat on and off at a specific temperature. He said that's the easiest. If your more experienced you can use a C++ program and do much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment