Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Got new computer what should i do now?

What security programs could I download and what do I need?



Got new computer what should i do now?anti virus



Well Download Windows Defender from Microsoft.com under



free software/ security and then download I Tunes to store your music and download Internet explorer 7 for better Internet security under Microsoft.com and download MSN live messenger (MSN 8.0) to chat with friends you know!



and update your computer aswell.



Cheers papz - Computer Repairer



Got new computer what should i do now?auto protect



the first thing you should download is a good anti virus program. There are several free ones out there, as well as you comercial ones like McAffee or Nortons. however you pay them and they still let viruses through. I personally use and like AVG free. you can down load it at downloads.com.



You should have a spyware program. I use Lavasofts Adaware. Again that is a free program.



I also use I HATE KEY LOGGERS to eliminate identity theft.that program can be found at majorgeeks.com/I_Hate_Keyloggers_d5189.h...



the last thing is to update your drivers for all of your devices. even though the comp is new the drivers probably are outdated. E-mail me if you have more questions.... IM isn't working correctly
Get your computer up to date first..then buy a antivirus software cause free ones aren't as good....
Some free items are the reason for the old saying "you get what you pay for".

No comments:

Post a Comment