Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I set that security tag thing?

I had seen an ad on Yahoo! a couple months ago about a tag that you could put on the page that you log into. This tag gave you the option to use either a picture or a saying with it. I guess it was supposed to be a secure thing so that you could log into another computer without having to worryabout people logging into your account.



Okay, so I do not fully know what it is for, but I want one.



Does anyone even know what I am talking about? They had the ad for it beside the login box a while back. Now I can not seem to find a link to do it.



Any idea?



How do I set that security tag thing?photoshop



it is for you to put a personal pic or password that only you will recognize.and then when you login to your yahoo account you will know it is safe.if the pic you put there isn't shown then you are on a phissing site and not legit yahoo.. it doesn't stop another from logining into your account. but if you use strong security then they cant any way. hope this helps clear up your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment