Sunday, August 23, 2009

When i transfer a file through any IM program my computer tells me it cannot open it b/c it's h

it cannot open it because it could be harmful, and i know the files are not harmful... i'm pretty sure its a security setting but dont know where and how to adjust it... could it be the windows security settings? or maybe some antivirus installed??



if the message sounds familiar and you went through the same thing, please let me know what to adjust, or how to open the "harmful" files anyway



thanks!!



When i transfer a file through any IM program my computer tells me it cannot open it b/c it's harmful???downloads



let me guess.. an mp3 file? well that is basically an excuse for them, just to make you not be able to share mp3s or movies or something. try zipping it like the other guy said



When i transfer a file through any IM program my computer tells me it cannot open it b/c it's harmful???house call



try zipping it wirst with win zip. Then send the zip file

No comments:

Post a Comment