Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I tried to run Norton Internet Security scan?

but i can't scan my computer until my subscription is renewed. how do i renew it and will it cost money?



I tried to run Norton Internet Security scan?antispam



You can renew it on line by going to their website, and yes, it will cost you money.



There are other options available, so you may want to shop around just to compare. I can tell you that I have used Norton, and it was considered to be one of the best.



I tried to run Norton Internet Security scan?avast



Ok everyone listen up and listen up good. Because i am only going to say this once so pay attention. Nortons Anti virus is crap it doesnt work good. It is like putting a band aid on a broken arm. The best Virus Firewall and spyware is zonealarm i got it from someone and it stops a virus before it gets downloaded into your computer. Nortons or Mcafee dont do that. I know because i had norton's before i got zonealarm. If you dont want to get it that's fine but those who do want it i will give you the website and for those who dont, dont come crying here when a virus runs rampant all over your computer files and destroys your pc. I keep seeing the same question over and over again saying i have been infected and Norton's arent stopping it. Zone alarm will stop a virus before it even enters your pc. Plus the firewall is great to stop any intrusions into your personal data. Those who dont get it i have this to say dont say i didnt warn you. Those who get it great for you and you wont be disappointed by it. I fully endorce zonealarm 100%.
yes you have to pay for it, just follow the steps on the screen
Yes it will cost money to renew. However,I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting Panda Antivirus instead. I had Norton and still got a virus.Since I've had Panda,it's blocked and eliminated a virus and lots of spyware. You can get a free trial for a month and if it works for you,then you can renew. Panda will cost to renew but it's better than Norton.
You have to log onto Norton security online and yes it will cost,how much I do not know as I use macafee
you no down there by the time thing thats it over there you see nortons icon thing down there by the time thing you click on that thing that is over there down there then a pop up will pop up that it then you read the pop up and pay for the new

No comments:

Post a Comment