Friday, August 21, 2009

My computer won't let me into gmail! It says "This page cannot be displayed" What do

It's only gmail that can't be displayed; everything else is normal. I remember the last time this happened there was a security feature that had reset itself to disallow email programs. Does anyone have any suggestions?



My computer won't let me into gmail! It says "This page cannot be displayed" What do I do?agv



If possible, go on another computer



My computer won't let me into gmail! It says "This page cannot be displayed" What do I do?antivirus software



try a proxy



i can never get on belkin.com which is a pain as my usb adapter often breaks



so i go to proxy.com and type the address and it works



i have no idea why



lol



hope i ahve helped



rory
May be your Javascript is disabled or some thing else happened your network connection
U need to ask it form ur internet provider because same thing so many times happened to me and my ISP always had excuse of it.



From;



Khi, Pakistan.
i think you have to refresh the page or something idk

No comments:

Post a Comment