Friday, August 21, 2009

I know you believe in security but why do I have to give details so many times ?

I am annoyed at the continual requests for name and passwords. Why ask so often when my computer is supposed to remember the details?



I know you believe in security but why do I have to give details so many times ?virus



pigdog



I know you believe in security but why do I have to give details so many times ?anti virus



-- To prove your PC has not been "hijacked" by someone at another keyboard.
I don't really understand you question. You must supply a user id and password for everything . Security is exactly the reason. Your computer don't know anything about passwords and IDs, only you know them.



Now if the case is someone keeps interrupting your browsing asking to verify your password, that is another thing. Do not give your password to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment