Friday, August 21, 2009

My computer is being gay?

its a vista and it wont let me download programs or the lil flash player or nothing. it says something about the security not letting me do it or something. how do i fix this?



My computer is being gay?hijackthis



are you on a administrator account?



My computer is being gay?malware



If It says the has been disabled by the administrator then get all of your files and move it to shared folder then create a new user account and go on that account and go to shared folder from that account and move all the contents to the new account also make the new user account a administrator not limited good luck Jonathan
So it worked fine then one day it say its protected,,,



No clue,,,need to know what the exact saying is,,,



Have you noticed that you have gotten any windows updates,,



if you have gotten updates,,,just wait there are a lot more problems ahead with vista updates,,,,,,,,,
Your Security and Privacy levels may be set too high in Internet Exploder (hehe). Click on Tools in your browser, check the to see if the settings on Security and Privacy are set too high and on the Advanced tab click the Restore Advanced Settings tab and click OK. Hope this helps.
Based on my experience with my new computer, if you're using IE it will be pretty much impossible to get flash player to work. I switched to firefox and that was the end of my flash player problems.
How is what it is doing gay?
go to the book store and buy the book Vista for dummies

No comments:

Post a Comment