Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HELP-please, with my ipod and security?

i have started to download from Limewire, music and audio books etc and i have just been made aware that i am sharing my downloads with others (not my choice). I am new at this and getting on in years, how in plain english i can revent this. I have a lot of private stuff on my computer, like most people i expect, i am afraid this might also be shared. How do i go about making it safe etc. Sorry for the panic, but i am worried. Cheers.



HELP-please, with my ipod and security?norton 360



what sharing are you talking about?



well from what i can understand if you are using limewire and dont want your limewire folder to be shared go to tools%26gt;options and there you can see the setting.Similarly with itunes if you dont want your itunes to be shared go to edit%26gt;preferences%26gt;sharing%26gt; uncheck the box where it says share my library.



HELP-please, with my ipod and security?photoshop



highlight all your files on limewire, right click and choose unshare or stop sharing



they should turn a different color (the text) after you unshare

No comments:

Post a Comment