Sunday, August 23, 2009

Is thier leagal group that handles questions on Social Security S.S.I and S.S.D.?

I been haveing some troubles with my goverment checks. And I've trying all the right proper, channels to deal with my problems.But they tell me I need a lawer, I Live on a very fixed income. And a Lawer would be a luxury for me . About the computer, I go to the liberary for it.For as some of you would say pawn it , I can't.Thanks for your help



Is thier leagal group that handles questions on Social Security S.S.I and S.S.D.?best antivirus software



In addition to your state bar association, try your local legal services. You can find them online too. Most legal services handle SSI cases with some regularity. Best of luck. Here's a list, by state, of free legal services:



www.abanet.org/legalservices/probono/d...



Is thier leagal group that handles questions on Social Security S.S.I and S.S.D.?firewall



some lawyers only charge if they`re successful
Visit www.ssa.gov and try contacting someone that way.



Try talking to a lawyer who will give you a free initial consultation.



If someone helped you get SSD and SSI in the first place, you should be able to go back to them and explain the situation.



Most attorneys do not charge a fee until they win as someone stated before, but it sounds like you are already getting benefits because you said you were having trouble with checks...so if you already have the benefits, try the lawyer you spoke with to get the benefits.



If you did not have help from an attorney, find one who specializes in SSD and SSI (this can be hard) and see if they can help you. They may be willing to just help you out with this "pro bono" or for free if you explain your situation.



Good Luck!!!
Some one here might be able to help if you gave some



particulars.



MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a nice day.



Thank you very much, while you're up!!!!
The best way to handle this is to contact your state bar association and ask them to recommend lawyers to you. I've done this multiple times with great success.

No comments:

Post a Comment