Friday, August 21, 2009

I recently downloaded norton internet security now I cannot click on links or print items from my E-

Also I cannot print coupons from different accounts example blockbusters? Also when shutting down the computer shuts off with an error showing cvhost application error . I can't even get to the norton download website to try and download the 30 day trial offer again? what should I try now?



I recently downloaded norton internet security now I cannot click on links or print items from my E-mail ?windows



I am serious when I say that your next task should be to uninstall Norton completely and install either AVG or Avast for free.



Norton just has too much going on and tries to literally take control of your computer. It will run very slow.



personally, I prefer Avast. It also helps to stay under the radar, as many attempts at going around Norton are out there. The updates to the virus definitions are daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment